Jerod is Vice President and Treasurer of Freedom West Realty which is a division of the Freedom West Network of Companies delivering Professional Real Estate related products and services. His real estate business is primarily referral based which requires him to continuously exceed his clients expectations.
Previously, Jerod served as president for Nexus Solutions while delivering nation wide consulting and training services. He brings his certified consulting background to the real estate industry were he aspires to understand his clients dreams and goals while truly understanding the real estate market. He accomplishes this by listening twice as much as he speaks while understanding market data and trends.
Prior to Nexus, Jerod served as the lead systems engineer for a number of years at SCP Global Technologies in Boise where he implemented i.e. installed, configured and trained high tech hardware and software. Jerod now leverages his knowledge of technology in his real estate business as a tremendous amount of marketing is now internet and technology based.
Before SCP, Jerod served as a Designer for a Civil Engineering company named David Evans and Associates in Portland Or., Silverdale Wa. and Phoenix Az. His responsibilities included designing grading, drainage, pavement, water supply, sewer service plans.
Jerod completed his Architectural Design Degree at HTI in Phoenix Arizona. These courses included theory and hands-on experience in design fundamentals and architectural design practices. Drawings involved site, foundation, floor, mechanical and electrical plans. Door and window schedules, building sections, interior and exterior elevations, roof framing plans, reflected ceiling plans and architectural details were included as well. These courses also included the study and practical use of computer-aided design software.
Foreclosure Avoidance Specialist
• Specialized in helping homeowners avoid foreclosure through a consultative effort to determine the appropriate strategy such as loan modification or short sale.
• Generate organized and detailed short sale workout package consisting of required documentation such as HUD-1, hardship letter, listing agreement, financial & bank statements, pay stubs, purchase and sale agreements.
• Market and sell distressed property while working with bank loss negotiators to help stabilize the declining real estate market.
• Help buyers to identify legitimate distressed home buying opportunities. Help buyers to navigate the commonly frustrating process of purchasing a distressed property.
• Qualify and originate loan modifications for eligible candidates.
New Construction Specialist
• Specialized in helping homeowners build their dream home by leveraging architectural and civil design back ground.
• Uniquely qualified to help developers and/or builders market and sell new construction homes.