Dan Sieverding (Long Realty Company)

65611 E Skyblue Ct

Tucson , AZ 85739

Dan Sieverding knows Saddlebrooke, Tucson's Premier Active Adult Retirement Community.

Get to know Dan Sieverding

Personal Expertise  Powerful Resources

 Proven results


I have spent nearly my entire career working in Residential Real Estate, either as a Realtor or Mortgage Loan Officer. My journey started back in the Midwest in my home State of South Dakota. After college I worked for an Accounting and Tax Service firm for two years.

After that, along with some partners, we started a Real Estate Brokerage Company. In addition to real estate sales, my responsibilities included arranging financing and insuring on-time closings company-wide. I was also responsible for our accounting function. After seven years, I was ready for a new challenge. Looking for a new opportunity, I moved to Minneapolis and there I began my twenty-three year career as a Mortgage Loan Officer. I continued working in the mortgage business, after we relocated to Arizona, until 2007, when I returned to real estate sales.

What I love about real estate is the opportunity to meet new people and build long-lasting relationships. I have been involved in literally thousands of real estate transactions over the past thirty plus years. I bring to the table a wealth of knowledge in the area of real estate finance and contract negotiations.

My goal in every transaction is to help you get through the transaction with the least amount of disruption to your daily life.

My Team includes my Loan Officer, Jennifer Shevin, a twenty-five year veteran in the mortgage lending business, My Manager, Jim Vernon, ASHI Certified Home Inspectors, and experienced Certified Escrow Officers. We all understand the need to provide consistent, quality customer service.

In doing so, we hope to Earn Your Referrals by Providing Excellent Service!


My wife and I discovered Saddlebrooke in the spring of 1997.  In a book that we purchased from Barnes and Noble, Saddlebrooke was listed as one of the top twenty Active Adult Communities in the country.  We were attracted to it because it was one of the few of such communities that someone in their 40's could move into.  Saddlebrooke is an age-restricted community.  80% of the residents have to meet the age restriction which requires that at least one of the residents to be age 55 or older, and no residents under the age of 19.  For the other 20%, one resident must be at least 40 years of age, and again, no resident under the age of 19.

Today Saddlebrooke is still a retirement hot spot and has been voted one of the top 100 best Master Planned Communities in the country by "Where To Retire" magazine.  Saddlebrooke is located in the foothills of the beautiful Santa Catalina Mountains north of Tucson.  This Resort Community offers relaxation, recreation and social activities enhanced by world-class amenities, perfect weather and fabulous scenery.  Three stunning multi-million dollar country clubs overlook championship golf courses and desert vistas and the majesty of the Santa Catalina Mountains.

The amenities include 63 holes of golf and a vibrant tennis scene with 13 lighted tennis courts, and active tennis association, league plan, and more.  There are four oversized community swimming pools, a lap pool, whirlpool, fitness centers and much more.

Other amenities include:

A Performing Arts Center which seats over four hundred Creative Art & Craft Centers Softball Field Pickle Ball & Bocce Ball Courts Health & Wellness Program Libraries & Ballrooms Restaurants & Lounges Activity Center Cable TV & Community Newspaper Two Fire Stations with Paramedics Neighborhood Shopping Center

I have been a resident of Saddlebrooke since the fall of 1997.  It truly deserves its award winning reputation.  Once you come over the hill and visit Saddlebrooke, you will want to return to enjoy this wonderful lifestyle in this incredible Active Adult Community.

Languages (1)
  • English