Lancaster, OH Real Estate News

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Lancaster * Median Listing Price: $168,410 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $82.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 291 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   280 269   0.04% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Lancaster Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2013   Lancaster OH Subdivisions Avery Hills Barretts Beverly Hills Brookdale Farms Carpico Cedar Heights Cobblestone College Green Collegeview Collegeview Acres Collegeview Estates Cox Coxs Crestview Crestview Manor Earl Peters Sub Div 6 Lot 129 Eastgate Add. Eastlawn George B Shaw H.c. Drinkles Heather Lake Hills & Dale's Add Hills & Dales Huffer Durdin Hunter Trace Hunter Trace Estates Hunter Village John R. Whiteley Keystone Add Kline Lancaster Camp Ground Lancaster Camp Meeting La...
Comments 0
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper Howard Hanna Real Estate
(Howard Hanna Real Estate)
Homes Just Sold Lancaster OH, 2530 Bis Rd.   Sam Cooper Realtor with HER Realtors just sold this classic 1890's home, located at 2530 Bis Rd. Lancaster OH 43130. Sam Cooper sold this Lancaster OH home in May 2013 for a selling price of $138,000.  2530 Bis Rd. is a two-story, 4 bedroom home surrounded by quiet scenery, beautiful landscaping, and fruit trees.  The setting at 2530 Bis Rd. can be enjoyed from the one of the two covered porches, or from the large back deck.  The home itself features gorgeous, carved wood trim that cannot be found in newer homes.  Other amenities include charming wood floors, double stairways, reinforced dry cellar, and newer roof, air conditioning, and furnace. If you know anyone that may be interested in selling or buying a Lancaster Ohio Home, please have ...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Lancaster * Median Listing Price: $156,150 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $80.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 269 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   259 247   0.05% 0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Lancaster Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2013   Lancaster OH Subdivisions Avery Hills Baldwin Hts Barretts Brookdale Farms Carpico Cedar Heights Chapin College Green College View Acres Collegeview Collegeview Acres Collegeview Estates Cox Coxs Crestview Crestview Manor Don A Mar Earl Peters Earl Peters Sub Div 6 Lot 129 Eastgate Add. Eastlawn Edgewood Park George B Shaw H.c. Drinkles Heather Lake Heather Lakes Hills & Dales Huber Heights Huffer Durdin Hunter Trace Hunter Village Independence Commons Keystone Add Kline Lancaster ...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Lancaster * Median Listing Price: $150,370 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $80.00 0% Total Listings: 247 0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   233 229   0.02% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Lancaster Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2013 Lancaster Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate Lancaster OH Subdivisions Alkire Avery Hills Avondale Barretts Brookdale Farms Cedar Heights Chapin Collegeview Collegeview Acres Collegeview Estates Cox Coxs Crestview Crestview Manor Danehy's Eastlawn George Lutz Heather Lake Heather Lakes Hickory Ridge Estates Hop/cox/northeastern, Outlot 15-3 Huffer Durdin Hunter Trace Hunter Village Hunters Village Condos Independence Commons Kline Lancaster Camp G...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Lancaster * Median Listing Price: $149,090 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $80.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 229 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   226 233   -0.03% -0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Lancaster Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Mar 2013 Lancaster Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate  
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Lancaster * Median Listing Price: $152,900 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $81.00 0.01% Total Listings: 226 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   233 265   -0.12% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Lancaster Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2013 Lancaster Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate
Comments 0
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper Howard Hanna Real Estate
(Howard Hanna Real Estate)
 6980 Wilson Rd. Lancaster Ohio, Real Estate Just Sold by Sam Cooper HER Realtors   Sam Cooper just did it again! Sam Cooper, one of the top 1% selling real estate agents in Central Ohio, just sold another home in Lancaster Ohio. Sam Cooper sold 6980 Wilson Rd. in just 4 days for $176,000. If you know anyone thinking of buying or selling real estate in Lancaster Ohio, please have them contact Sam Cooper HER Realtors. Contact Sam: sam.cooper@realliving or call direct 614-561-3201. Below are the photos and descriptions as the listing showed on the Central Ohio MLS.  Welcome to 6980 Wilson Rd. Lancaster Ohio      A view looking onto the back of the property with patio, deck and small fenced in area. The property extends beyond the fenced in area. Very Nice!  A partial view looking on to th...
Comments 0
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper Howard Hanna Real Estate
(Howard Hanna Real Estate)
Homes for sale Lancaster Ohio with Land: 6980 Wilson Rd. Sam Cooper Realtor   Probably one of the best buys in Lancaster right now is this beautiful home situated on 1.5 acres on Wilson Rd. Sam Cooper Realtor with HER Real Living, just listed 6980 Wilson Rd. Lancaster Ohio 43130 for sale. 6980 Wilson Rd. is listed for $177,000.   6980 Wilson Rd. Lancaster Ohio with land features 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a finished lower level with 3 rec rooms and 2 storage rooms. Other amenities with 6980 Wilson Rd. include a large eating space kitchen, family room with fireplace, backyard deck and patio, 3 car side load garage ( 2 Door Entry ).   Recent updates include a newer three dimensional roof, new carpeting throughout, a remodeled kitchen, custom updated garage, new water softener and iron ...
Comments 0
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper Howard Hanna Real Estate
(Howard Hanna Real Estate)
Lancaster OH Homes for Sale - 362 Tarkiln Rd.  Property Details        $99,000      362 Tarkiln Rd Lancaster, OH 43130 MLS: 210024003              Additional photos of 362 Tarkiln Rd. SE Lancaster Ohio 43130      Description    Beautiful one story home situated on close to 3 acres in Lancaster with wonderful picturesque views! This charming ranch is overwhelming with updates including an updated kitchen with newer appliances, recessed lighting, newer flooring, pantry and island. You'll enjoy other amenities including a vaulted family room, living room, eating space kitchen, 1st floor laundry, 1st floor master bedroom with two closets, foyer and deck overlooking the landscape. The sellers have also added a large storage barn with electricity and a dollhouse which could also be used for s...
Comments 0
By Belinda Augustus, Realtor, ABR, e-PRO
(Gorsuch Realty)
The Skyview Drive In, built in 1948, has been a beloved past-time of area residents.Located at 2420 E. Main Street in Lancaster Ohio, Reasonable prices and a nostalgic family centered atmosphere makes the Skyview the perfect place for an evening out.Gates open at 7:30 PM, movies usually start around dusk. While menu and prices may change, their current food choices are reasonable for many families http://www.skyviewdrivein.com/L
Comments 2
By Karen & Doug Parker, From Hilliard to the Hocking Hills Ohio
(Sorrell & Company Realtors)
  This year's annual Lancaster Festival was certainly weather-challenged, but the crowds turned out as they always have for the past twenty-five years.  Early birds for the closing concert and fireworks display, August 1 at the Ohio University Lancaster outdoor stage, were dumped on by Mother Nature who followed her opening act with darkening skies, but everyone kept their spirits up and dinners dry for the performance by Lee Ann Womack.  Next year's festival dates are July 21-31, 2010....we'll see you there! Right after the rains....  A headline performance...  And another spectacular display!
Comments 1
By Karen & Doug Parker, From Hilliard to the Hocking Hills Ohio
(Sorrell & Company Realtors)
  The 25th annual Lancaster Festival moved to full swing this past weekend, with a truly crowd-pleasing performance by The Temptations, backed by the Festival Orchestra, at the Ohio University-Lancaster stage.  The concert was followed by the traditional stunning and lengthy musical finale and fireworks display.  Next Saturday evening's concert headliner is Lee Ann Womack...hope to see you there!  It's a great setting for dinner with friends and family, whether you opt for a table or table seats, or just a blanket and chairs on the lawn.  And it's also a perfect setting to make or renew friendships among the thousands of folks you're likely to see. You'll also find various music and arts events, along with other activities, at various other venues, including historic downtown Lancaster....
Comments 0
By Jody Deeds, "Helping You Move On With Your Plans"
(Key Realty, LTD)
Author: Jody Deeds, Realtor with The Paragon Realty Team of Solutions for Real Estate, in Columbus, OH, specializing in Residential Properties in Franklin, Fairfield, Delaware and Licking Counties.  For more information about buying, selling or to search for homes in the Columbus, OH and surrounding areas visit www.paragonrealtyteam.com Copyright© 2009.  All rights reserved.  Photos may not be copied or reproduced without the express written permission of Jody Deeds. 
Comments 3
By Jody Deeds, "Helping You Move On With Your Plans"
(Key Realty, LTD)
Author:  Jody Deeds, Realtor with The Paragon Realty Team of Solutions for Real Estate, in Columbus, OH, specializing in Residential Properties in Franklin, Fairfield, Delaware and Licking Counties.  For more information about buying, selling or to search for homes in the Columbus, OH and surrounding areas visit www.paragonrealtyteam.com Copyright© 2009.  All rights reserved.  Photos may not be copied or reproduced without the express written permission of Jody Deeds. 
Comments 2
By Julie Morgan
(Real Living HER)
Tell your clients about this wonderful home in Lancaster Ohio!    $249,000      4100 Lithopolis Road Lancaster, OH 43130              Lancaster Ohio Homes for Sale   Lancaster Ohio Real Estate    Description    Fantastic opportunity for home business or shop! This gorgeous home is situated on 1 1/2 acres with easy access from Route 33, just minutes from shopping, dining and more! Office suite attached to garage has two offices and 1/2 bath! For the car enthusiast, you'll love the two-car attached plus two-car detached garages, insulated with drywall, paint and electric! Beautiful scenery from the large covered front porch, or the private back deck with hot tub! The home features a beautiful foyer with wood floors, spacious eat-in kitchen with center island/breakfast bar, oak cabinets, p...
Comments 0
By Karen & Doug Parker, From Hilliard to the Hocking Hills Ohio
(Sorrell & Company Realtors)
   After attending a closing on the square for clients purchasing some acreage in the Hocking Hills, the vibrant and invigorating fall colors and temperature suggested a brisk walk through at least a portion of Lancaster's Historic District.  Fortunately, the camera was ready and waiting...am amazed that I never thought to do this tour before.  But we'll just let the Lancaster Ohio Historic District fall colors sampler tour speak for itself....enjoy!  (please note...homes seen are in no way represented as being for sale, or marketed by our brokerage) ©2008, Doug Parker, ikarensell Enterprises Inc. http://www.ikarensell.com
Comments 1
By Mark H. Roe, BeSure Home Inspection Service
(BeSure Home Inspection Service)
The weather man tonight on TV stated that we may need the furnace tonight because it may have a chance of frost in northern Ohio. So before chilly autumn nights set in, you need to make an appointment for your furnace's annual checkup. Without this yearly cleaning and inspection, a system can wear itself out quickly, pump deadly carbon monoxide into your home, or simply stop working. Whatever type of system you have, don't wait until it breaks down to call for service. A clean, well-adjusted heating system will save you money on fuel and prolong furnace life. Annual servicing is cheap - typically less than $100 - especially when compared with the price of a new furnace. "You wouldn't wait more than a year to service your car?"  "The heat in your house is just as important." www.besureho...
Comments 3