By Bob Baesmann, DFW Team Realty | 972-978-8800
( DFW Team Realty)
Home sales in the Lakewood and M Streets area were down 8% in June 2014 compared to last year, with 282 homes selling this month. So far this year, overall home sales have a decrease of 9% , with 1,417 homes sold. New Lakewood and M Streets real estate listings decreased 17% from last year, with 297 homes listed this month. For the year-to-date, home listings have decreased 6%, with 2,005 homes listed. The number of current listings under contract this month was down 28%, at 206 homes. Listings under contract for the year-to-date have decreased 9%, with 1,542 homes under contract. Click here to view homes in Lakewood and M Streets. Lakewood and M Streets Home Values Report Register online for monthly home value updates on your city and neighborhood, automatically emailed to you.