Ostrander, OH Real Estate News

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Meadows of Mill Creek Home for Sale in Ostrander OH - Buckeye Valley School Beauty Overview Maps Photos Features Video $404,900 Single Family Home Main Features 4 Bedrooms2 Full Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 3,494 sqftLot: 0.67 acre(s)Year Built: 2013MLS #: 217015646 Location 202 Bluegrass WyOstrander, OH 43061USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653[email protected]// http://www.HomesThatClick.com         Listed by: Homes That Click Realtors Our recent listings Barrington Estates Home for Sale in Westerville OHThe Glen Home for Sale in Columbus OHHilliard OH Free Standing Condo for Sale in Woods at Hayden RunBallantrae Golf Course Luxury Home for Sale in Dublin OHClintonville Condo for Sale in Columbus OH Subscribe to our listing feed Nearby properties for sale // -...
Comments 3
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Rural-Hobby Farm Ostrander Market Update May 2017 Active Listings: Total Listings: | Average List Price: $ | Average SQFT: | Average Price Per SQFT: $ | Average Taxes: $ | Average DOM: In-Contract Listings: Total Listings: 1 | Average List Price: $724,900 | Average SQFT: 3,615 | Average Price Per SQFT: $241 | Average Taxes: $7,556 | Average DOM: 365 Sold Listings: Total Listings: 0 | Average List Price: $0 | Average SQFT: 0 | Average Price Per SQFT: $0 | Average Taxes: $0 | Average DOM: 0 There are currently homes for sale in Rural-Hobby Farm Ostrander Ohio. The Average list price for the Rural-Hobby Farm Ostrander homes is $ and the Average SQFT for the homes in Rural-Hobby Farm Ostrander is SQFT which comes to an Average of $ per SQFT for Active homes for sale in Rural-Hobby Farm Ost...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Ostrander OH Real Estate StatsAverage Price in Ostrander: $292,855  County Average: $531,880 Average Taxes in Ostrander: $3,210  County Average: $7,553 Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Ostrander: $109  County Average: $144 Average Walkscore in Ostrander: 6  County Average: 14 Average Year Built in Ostrander: 1954  County Average: 1990 Average Days on Website in Ostrander: 93  County Average: 123Neighborhoods in Ostrander OH Country! Meadows of Mill Creek Rural Muirfarm Rural-Hobby Farm     Areas in Ostrander OH Millcreek Scioto  
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
There are currently 2 Meadows Of Mill Creek Ostrander Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Meadows Of Mill Creek Ostrander Homes is 166 Days with the average listing price for Meadows Of Mill Creek Ostrander Homes being $399,950. The most expensive Meadows Of Mill Creek Ostrander Home for sale is $435,000, and the cheapest Meadows Of Mill Creek Ostrander Home is $364,900.View All Meadows Of Mill Creek Ostrander Ohio Homes for Sale If you would like to buy a home in Meadows Of Mill Creek Ostrander, be sure to check out the links below!Meadows Of Mill Creek Ostrander Ohio Homes for Sale Meadows Of Mill Creek Rural Wilderness Trails  
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $341,690 0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $132.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 18 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   20 20   0% 0.25% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Nov 2015  Ostrander OH Subdivisions Across For Mill Creek Golf Course Meadows Of Mill Creek Meadows Of Millcreek Meadows Of Millcreek - Off Sr 36 Between Marysville & Delaware Pretty 5 Ac Country Lot Rural Tosca Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 2
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $322,910 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $130.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 20   Total Listings Previous Months:September August   20 16   0.25% -0.2% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2015  Ostrander OH Subdivisions Across For Mill Creek Golf Course Meadows Of Mill Creek Meadows Of Millcreek Meadows Of Millcreek - Off Sr 36 Between Marysville & Delaware Pretty 5 Ac Country Lot Rural Tosca Wedgewood (rural) Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale  
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $337,700 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $132.0000 0.12% Total Listings: 20 0.25% Total Listings Previous Months:August July   16 20   -0.2% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2015  Ostrander OH Subdivisions Cooper Haas Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $309,590 -0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $118.0000 -0.09% Total Listings: 16 -0.20% Total Listings Previous Months:July June   20 20   0% 0.25% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug 2015  Ostrander OH Subdivisions Cooper Haas Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $350,010 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $129.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 20   Total Listings Previous Months:June May   20 16   0.25% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2015  Ostrander OH Subdivisions Cooper Haas Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $338,790 0.25% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $131.0000 0.07% Total Listings: 20 0.25% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   16 15   0.07% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2015  Ostrander OH Subdivisions Cooper Haas Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $270,980 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $123.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 16 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   15 14   0.07% -0.18% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2015  Ostrander OH Subdivisions Cooper Haas Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $279,810 -0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $121.0000 -0.12% Total Listings: 15 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   14 17   -0.18% -0.15% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Apr 2015  Ostrander OH Subdivisions Cooper Haas Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $306,680 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $137.0000 0.1% Total Listings: 14 -0.18% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   17 20   -0.15% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Mar 2015   Ostrander OH Subdivisions Cooper Haas Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $283,120 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $124.0000 0.06% Total Listings: 17 -0.15% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   20 19   0.05% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2015   Ostrander OH Subdivisions Cooper Haas Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $261,150 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 20 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   19 21   -0.1% -0.16% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jan 2015   Ostrander OH Subdivisions Cooper Haas Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $284,110 -0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $121.0000 -0.09% Total Listings: 19 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   21 25   -0.16% 0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Dec 2014   Ostrander OH Subdivisions Cooper Haas Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $303,100 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $130.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 25 0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   22 20   0.1% -0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2014   Ostrander OH Subdivisions Cooper Haas Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  View Current Ostrander OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 6Total Volume: $1,522,600Average List Price: $253,767Original Total Volume: $1,527,700Original Average List Price: $254,617Sold Total Volume: $1,495,800Sold Average List Price: $249,300 Homes Sold $329,900 - 180 White Barn Parkway, Ostrander, OH 43061 (Meadows of Mill Creek) - Delaware County$259,900 - 3938 Newhouse Road, Ostrander, OH 43061 (Meadows of Mill Creek) - Delaware County$258,000 - 9252 LONG Road, Ostrander, OH 43061 (Meadows of Mill Creek) - Union County$250,000 - 6867 Calhoun Road, Ostrander, OH 43061 (Meadows of Mill Creek) - Delaware County$223,000 - 3695 Newhouse Road, Ostrander, OH 43061 (Meadows of Mill Creek) - Delaware County$175,000 - 2417 State Route 257 N Road, Ostrander, OH 43061 (Meadows of Mill Cr...
Comments 2
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $331,780 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $127.0000 -0.05% Total Listings: 20 -0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   22 17   0.29% 0.42% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug 2014   Ostrander OH Subdivisions Cooper Haas Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $319,900 0.13% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $134.00 0.04% Total Listings: 22 0.29% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   17 12   0.42% 0.5% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2014   Ostrander OH Subdivisions Cooper Haas Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
Explore Ostrander, OH
Ostrander, OH Real Estate Professionals