London, OH Real Estate News

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $184,950 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $95.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 107 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   119 126   -0.06% -0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Dec 2014   London OH Subdivisions Amherst Meadows Brooks Edge Buckingham Pl - Phase 1 Chevington Chevington Place Choctaw Lake Choctaw Lake - Private Lake Community Country Downing Circle Glade Hill Hickory Grove Estates Kensington Condominums Lafayette London Village Madison Lake Mirick Estates Rural Sheffield South London Westmoor London Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $182,350 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.0000 -0.07% Total Listings: 126 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   134 147   -0.09% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2014   London OH Subdivisions Amherst Meadows Brooks Edge Buckingham Pl - Phase 1 Chevington Chevington Place Choctaw Lake Choctaw Lake - Private Lake Community Country Downing Circle Glade Hill Hickory Grove Estates Kensington Condominums Lafayette London Village Madison Lake Mirick Estates Rural Sheffield South London Westmoor London Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $198,370 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $101.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 134 -0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   147 143   0.03% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2014   London OH Subdivisions Amherst Meadows Brooks Edge Buckingham Pl - Phase 1 Chevington Chevington Place Choctaw Lake Choctaw Lake - Private Lake Community Country Downing Circle Glade Hill Hickory Grove Estates Kensington Condominums Lafayette London Village Madison Lake Mirick Estates Rural Sheffield South London Westmoor London Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $198,090 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $103.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 147 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   143 134   0.07% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug 2014   London OH Subdivisions Amherst Meadows Brooks Edge Buckingham Pl - Phase 1 Chevington Chevington Place Choctaw Lake Choctaw Lake - Private Lake Community Country Downing Circle Glade Hill Hickory Grove Estates Kensington Condominums Lafayette London Village Madison Lake Mirick Estates Rural Sheffield South London Westmoor London Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  View Current London OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 19Total Volume: $3,012,200Average List Price: $158,537Original Total Volume: $3,136,100Original Average List Price: $165,058Sold Total Volume: $2,860,716Sold Average List Price: $150,564 Homes Sold $325,000 - 4401 State Route 665, London, OH 43140 - Madison County$297,000 - 4670 BIG PLAIN-CIRCLEVILLE Road, London, OH 43140 - Madison County$225,000 - 8621 Hume Lever Road, London, OH 43140 - Madison County$215,000 - 1601 State Route 187 Road, London, OH 43140 - Madison County$180,000 - 14515 URBANA-LONDON Road, London, OH 43140 - Clark County$176,302 - 1092 Amherst Boulevard, London, OH 43140 (Amherst Meadows) - Madison County$160,000 - 1940 Suqulak Trail, London, OH 43140 (Choctaw Lake) - Madison County$157,000 - 6045 Graessle...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $191,420 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $102.00 0.02% Total Listings: 143 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   134 124   0.08% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2014   London OH Subdivisions Amherst Meadows Brooks Edge Buckingham Pl - Phase 1 Chevington Chevington Place Choctaw Lake Choctaw Lake - Private Lake Community Country Downing Circle Glade Hill Hickory Grove Estates Kensington Condominums Lafayette London Village Madison Lake Mirick Estates Rural Sheffield South London Westmoor London Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $192,010 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $100.00 0.02% Total Listings: 134 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   124 116   0.07% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2014   London OH Subdivisions Amherst Meadows Brooks Edge Buckingham Pl - Phase 1 Chevington Chevington Place Choctaw Lake Choctaw Lake - Private Lake Community Country Downing Circle Glade Hill Hickory Grove Estates Kensington Condominums Lafayette London Village Madison Lake Mirick Estates Rural Sheffield South London Westmoor London Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $187,120 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $98.00 0.02% Total Listings: 124 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   116 118   -0.02% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2014   London OH Subdivisions Amherst Meadows Brooks Edge Buckingham Pl - Phase 1 Chevington Chevington Place Choctaw Lake Choctaw Lake - Private Lake Community Country Downing Circle Glade Hill Hickory Grove Estates Kensington Condominums Lafayette London Village Madison Lake Mirick Estates Rural Sheffield South London Westmoor London Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $178,650 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $91.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 111 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   123 133   -0.08% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jan 2014   London OH Subdivisions Amherst Meadows Big Plain Brooks Edge Chatfield Chevingto Place Chevington Choctaw Lake Country Coventry East Edinburgh Cove Glade Hill Lake Choctaw London Terrace Madison Lake Madison Lakes Mirick Estates Plumwood Rural Sheffield Phase 1 South London Westmoor Windsor London Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $180,700 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $92.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 123 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   133 144   -0.08% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Dec 2013   London OH Subdivisions Amherst Amherst Meadows Brooks Edge Chatfield Chevington Choctaw Lake Country Coventry East Edinburgh Cove Glade Hill Lake Choctaw London Terrace Madison Lake Madison Lakes Mirick Estates Rural Rural - Shared Drive Sheffield Phase 1 South London Westmoor Windsor London Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $180,740 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.00 0% Total Listings: 133 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   144 150   -0.04% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Nov 2013   London OH Subdivisions Amherst Amherst Meadows Brooks Edge Chatfield Chevington Choctaw Lake Country Coventry East Edinburgh Cove Glade Hill Lake Choctaw London Terrace Madison Lake Madison Lakes Mirick Estates Rural Rural - Shared Drive Sheffield Commons Sheffield Phase 1 South London Windsor London Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $187,470 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.00 0% Total Listings: 144 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   150 158   -0.05% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2013   London OH Subdivisions Amherst Amherst Meadows Chatfield Chevington Chevington Place Choctaw Lake Country Coventry East Edinburgh Cove Glade Hill Lake Choctaw London Terrace Madison Lakes Mirick Estates Rural Rural - Shared Drive Sheffield Commons Sheffield Phase 1 Windsor London Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $187,320 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 150 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   158 162   -0.02% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2013   London OH Subdivisions Amherst Amherst Meadows Brooksedge Chevington Chevington Place Choctaw - Off Lake Choctaw Lake Country Coventry East Edinburgh Cove Glade Hill Lake Choctaw London Terrace London Village Madison Lakes Mirick Estates Rural Rural - Shared Drive Sheffield Commons Toland Westmoor Estates Windsor London Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $192,750 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 162 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   155 130   0.19% 0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes   London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2013   London OH Subdivisions Amherst Amherst Meadows Brooksedge Buckingham Buckingham Estates Buckingham Place Canaan Acres Chevington Chevington Pl Chevington Place Choctaw - Off Lake Choctaw Lake Coventry East Downing C Ircle Edinburgh Cove Glade Hill Lake Choctaw London Village Madison Lakes Sheffield Commons Sheffield Phase 1 Toland Westmoor Estates London Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $185,580 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $93.00 0.03% Total Listings: 130 0.17% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   111 98   0.13% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2013 London Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate London OH Subdivisions Amherst Amherst Meadows Amhurst Brooksedge Buckingham Buckingham Condos Canaan Acres Chevington Chevington Pl Choctaw - Off Lake Choctaw Lake Coventry East Downing C Ircle Eastgate Edinburgh Cove Glade Hill Jeriah Swetlands Add Lake Choctaw London Village London Village Condominiums Sheffield Commons Sheffield Phase 1 Westmoor Estates London Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale    
Comments 0
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
4815 Rosedale Milford Center Rd. London OH: In Contract Sam Cooper HER Realtors   Sam Cooper with HER Realtors just listed 4815 Rosedale Milford Center Rd. 14 days ago. And now, it is in contract. 4815 Rosedale Milford Center Rd. London OH is listed for $360,000.   4815 Rosedale Milford Center Rd. is a beautiful one story home with a finished lower level walkout basement. This wonderful home features 4 bedrooms, 3 renovated full baths, a family room, living room, remodeled kitchen, dining room, eating space kitchen, inground pool and attached 2 car garage.   4815 Rosedale Milford Center Rd. resides on 9.67 acres in London OH with a meandering stream, tall mature trees and vast green space. This home is located in the Jonathan Alder School District.   Below are additional photos of 4815 ...
Comments 0
By Nicole Yoder-Barnhart
(HER Real Living)
London Home for Sale at 4675 Taylor Blair Rd - $349,999 4 Bedrooms, 2.1 Bathrooms, 2000 SQFTA rare find sprawling brick ranch w/spacious&open flr plan w/floor to ceiling windows&updates throughout.Chefs dream remodeled kitchen w/cherry cabinets&huge bar area open to cozy family rm w/vaulted ceiling w/cozy FP.Updated full baths.Master ste on its own wing w/bath&walk-in closet.Picture perfect setting w/custom For More Information or to View All 18 Photos, please visit my London Ohio Real Estate Website
Comments 0
By Tina Campbell, The Real Estate Assistant
(The Real Estate Assistant)
This Monday, America will be celebrating Memorial Day.  Like many holidays that fall on a Monday, we all too often talk happily about a three day weekend without actually acknowledging the reason for it. On Monday, amid the barbecues, potato salad and parades, I encourage you to recognize the day as it was intended to be recognized - honoring our fallen heroes that gave the ultimate sacrifice.  Let's take this one step further - I not only encourage you, I challenge you, and those that you will be celebrating with, to dedicate your Memorial Day to a specific fallen hero.  Visit USFallen.org and find a hero to honor.  Say their name out loud, think of their surviving family and talk about them with your friends and family. Whether you agree with their mission or not, it's important to re...
Comments 0
By Sandra Thomas
(Re/Max Achievers)
Hi Friends and Neighbors! WARM COATS NEEDED! I'm calling on you this winter season to help provide warm coats for children and their families.  In conjunction with the Coats for Columbus campaign, I'm encouraging everyone in London, Ohio to donate new or gently used coats.  All the collected coats will then be distributed to those in need.  The donation drive runs from now through October 24. Dublin Cleaners even cleans all the donated items!  This is coordinated through The Salvation Army. There are three options for the collection of these donated coats. Option 1) E-mail me and let me know you'll be donating.  Tape this notice to your coat filled bag. Leave the bag outside your front door by noon Saturday, October 18th.  I'll travel through the neighborhood and collect the bags. Optio...
Comments 0
By Sandra Thomas
(Re/Max Achievers)
The City of London Parks and Recreation Department maintains and directs the American Bicycling Association track that is located at Merri-Mac Park in London, Ohio. The Track is one of the five ABA track in the state of Ohio, and is the longest track in the buckeye state with a distance of 1,300 feet. The London BMX Track was built following a grant received from the American Bicycling Association in 2001. The grand opening event took place on July 2, 2005. The London track hosts practices on Wendesday and Thursdays from 6:00pm-8:00pm and races on Saturday's with registration beginning at 10:00am with the first moto dropping the gate at noon. For listings in London, Ohio: www.sandrathomassells.com
Comments 0
Explore London, OH
London, OH Real Estate Professionals