Ashville, OH Real Estate News

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
There are currently 2 Suburban Village Ashville Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Suburban Village Ashville Homes is 111 Days with the average listing price for Suburban Village Ashville Homes being $179,900. The most expensive Suburban Village Ashville Home for sale is $179,900, and the cheapest Suburban Village Ashville Home is $179,900.View All Suburban Village Ashville Ohio Homes for Sale If you would like to buy a home in Suburban Village Ashville, be sure to check out the links below!Suburban Village Ashville Ohio Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Ashville * Median Listing Price: $193,380 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $86.00 0.02% Total Listings: 40   Total Listings Previous Months: April March   40 43   -0.07% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Ashville Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2013 Ashville Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate Ashville OH Subdivisions Ashton Village Ashton Woods Bloomfield Hills Reserve At Ashton Village The Reserve At Ashton Village Walnut Heights Ashville Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Ashville * Median Listing Price: $181,000 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $84.00 0.01% Total Listings: 43 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   41 39   0.05% -0.2% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Ashville Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Mar 2013 Ashville Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate  
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Ashville * Median Listing Price: $179,110 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $83.00 0.02% Total Listings: 41 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   39 49   -0.2% 0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC         10 miles 10 miles     © 2013 Microsoft Corporation © 2010 NAVTEQ © AND © 2013 Microsoft Corporation © 2010 NAVTEQ © AND       Ashville Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2013 Ashville Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate
Comments 1
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper Howard Hanna Real Estate
(Howard Hanna Real Estate)
9347 S. Bloomfield Royalton Rd. Ashville Ohio 43103   Sam Cooper with HER Real Living just listed another home in Ashville Ohio 43103. Sam listed 9347 S. Bloomfield Royalton Rd. for $230,000.   9347 S. Bloomfield Royalton Rd. features 2314 square feet of living space including 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a 1st floor home office, 1st floor laundry, eating space kitchen, formal dining room, family room, large basement and attached two car garage. 9347 S. Bloomfield Royalton Rd. resides on a large 1.45 acre lot in Ashville Ohio. This appealing home is located in the Teays Valley School District and is situated just off of route 674, a few miles south of Marcy Rd. in Canal Winchester.   If you know anyone that may be interested in 9347 S. Bloomfield Royalton Rd., please have them contact Sam Coope...
Comments 2
Ashville, OH Real Estate Professionals