Subscribe to Answers
no.... I use Barbara Todaro's marketing system....online and offline.... so far, so good!!!
Anthony Acosta - ALLAT...
Ron and Alexandra Seigel
Ryan Huggins - Thousan...
Thousand Oaks, CA
Like Barbara Todaro we develop marketing systems that fit our clients and the market they are in...A
Having not heard of them, I looked into what they had to offer. It appears to be content you can find elsewhere for less money. As well, the marketing system is not original nor strategic. When I read the reviews online, I found myself sceptical of their system.
I have not heard of them ... I will stand in agreement with
Barbara Todaro -- online and offline!
I have not Rick Jenkins
Sorry, I'm not familiar with them.
Here what they say they can do for YOU.
- Position Yourself as The Best and ONLY Option to Sell Their Home without coming across as a pushy sales person or having to do any voodoo like sales strategies…
- Get sellers to agree to work with you before they even have a chance to come up with any objections…
- Eliminate the “I have to think about it” objection before it ever has a chance to come up…
- Get sellers to commit to working with you before you even pull out a CMA or discuss your commission…
- Smoothly and seamlessly transition into the Close of your Presentation…
- Eliminate unmotivated sellers with a few simple pre-qualification questions before even going to their home…
- Get Unrealistic Sellers to Price Their Home Right WITHOUT looking like the Bad Guy or having to compete with other agents who say they can sell the home for some unrealistically high price…
Be aware, all of these systems WORK.
They do not work for everyone.
What are you willing to do?
Many of us winter agents are skeptical of EVERYTHING. But a newer agent must start somewhere. My observation is there's nothing new here.
To be honest, as I read their stuff , it all sounded so familiar.....
Fred Griffin Tallahass...
Never heard of it.
I haven't used them.
Sorry, never heard of them.
No experience. Do you have a link to their website, please?
Stay as far away from them as you can. They will take your money (as they did mine) and not provide the services that were promised.
I came to Active Rain to see what everyone else thought! Leaving books on doorsteps with the clever "Authorify" which reads 'Authority!'
I am just starting with Go Daddy Social Media, has anyone tried this? I will report results in 90 days.
I watched their Webinar. Its a system that provides books written by a "Ghost Writer" but shows your picture and shows you as the author of the book. You are supposed to leave it on the front step of FSBO's and expireds and once they read the book they will automatically call you because they will be convinced that you are the foremost authority in your market.
My team has recently started using Smart Agents books through the help of Jacob Arnold. He was instrumental in getting us on-boarded and we are very pleased with the outcome. We have already reordered!
Agree with all answers
No, but I am a huge fan of Listing Power Tools,
It is one of the coolest and most complete systems I have ever seen.
Always something new out there, and have not heard of this one.
I have not and likely will not. Happy with what I am doing.
Not familiar with it; did "my own thing".
We have not
I have not used Smart Agents.
I did not.
I am not familiar with this product
Rick Jenkins - I have not.
I use Buffini & Company Marketing System
YOu use what it works with you at no cost(hopefully).
Why pay for something that reall is just marketing yourself
I don't but I don't pay out for leads.
I have not sorry - I use my own
No opinion since I never heard of them. Good luck!
Sorry, no... don't know anything about them.
I have not used it.
I follow the KW smart agent marketing system, daily lead gen.