As the only agent in Atlanta featured on HGTV's House Hunters multiple times, Winter is an expert in all aspects of real estate from buying and selling to investing and REO properties. She builds her
Get to know Winter Baserva
Winter is the ONLY agent who has been featured on HGTV’s House Hunters in Atlanta multiple times. As an expert in all aspects of real estate from buying and selling to investing and REO properties, she builds her business based on honesty, respect, and trust by empowering her clients with the education and tools needed to make an informed decision. Raised in Roswell, GA, she moved back to Atlanta in 2007, after working for a residential brokerage and commercial developer in Florida.
Her career originally started out in communications, advertising, marketing and public relations and has previously held positions with the Miami Art Museum, Miami Children’s Museum, Grove Garden Luxury Residences, and others helping them grow their businesses through publicity management and strategic marketing campaigns. Her public relations skills have received attention from highly-accredited publications such as Interior Design, Time Magazine, The Chicago Tribune, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and many others. She is the ONLY agent in Atlanta that has been featured on the internationally-recognized HGTV’s House Hunters multiple times, which pulls approximately 5.5 million viewers per episode. In addition, she has been featured as a Market Segment Specialist for CNN!
Baserva is team leader of Seasons Realty Group, a real estate Mecca of extraordinary agents dedicated to the utmost performance. She is active in many community organizations and donates to several community causes including Smile.org, Andee’s Army Brain & Spinal Cord Foundation, Center for Vision Impaired, Alzheimer’s Association, 410 Bridge where she sponsors a child in Uganda & others.
Originally from Atlanta, GA, Baserva graduated from The Florida State University with a bachelor of science in communications with an emphasis in marketing and public relations.
• Featured as a Market Segment Specialist on the Housing Market for CNN! http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2012/04/07/return-of-the-flippers.cnn
• The ONLY Agent in Atlanta to be featured on the Hit Show HGTV’s House Hunters Multiple Times!
o Episode 1: https://youtu.be/EqXeJcLLMKU
o Episode 2: https://youtu.be/OhKYhhWURWE
• Kudzu 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Realtor® of the Year!
• Featured in Atlanta Agent Magazine Who’s Who in Real Estate for 6th Consecutive Year 2019: https://atlantaagentmagazine.com/whos-who-2019/winter-baserva-associate-broker-solid-source-realty-inc/
• Featured in Atlanta Agent Magazine Who’s Who in Real Estate for 5th Consecutive Year 2018: https://atlantaagentmagazine.com/whos-who-2018/winter-baserva-solid-source-realty-inc/
• Featured in Atlanta Agent Magazine Who’s Who in Real Estate for 4th Consecutive Year 2017: https://atlantaagentmagazine.com/2017-whos-who/winter-baserva-solid-source-realty/
• Featured in Atlanta Agent Magazine Who’s Who in Real Estate for 3rd Consecutive Year 2016: https://atlantaagentmagazine.com/whos-who-2016/winter-baserva/
• Featured in Atlanta Agent Magazine Who’s Who in Real Estate in:
• Featured in TOP AGENT Magazine for her “Innovative marketing techniques with boutique-style service”: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1g9z12momm18vx5/Winter%20Baserva.pdf?dl=0
• Featured in TOP AGENT Magazine for her “larger than life career”: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ntpxqmjhsz1zw4/WinterBaservaWebFinal.pdf?dl=0
• Guest Speaker on Business Radio X.
• #1 Overall Top Producer and/or #1 Team in at Solid Source Realty for the 10 consecutive years.
• Top 1% & Circle of Excellence Award, 10 years
• Lifetime Multi-Million Dollar Club Award Recipient Atlanta Board of Realtors®
• Member of the Namar Board of REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS®
• Red Book Contracts Specialist
• Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
• Baserva’s public relations abilities have been noted in Interior Design, Time Magazine, the Chicago Tribune, Atlanta Journal Constitution and others.
• Publisher of “How to Buy Foreclosures and Short Sales and the 10 Biggest Mistakes Buyers Make in Today’s Market”; “The 11 Fatal Mistakes Sellers Make in Today’s Market and How to Avoid Them”; “The Consumer’s Guide to How to Hire a Realtor®”; and “The Consumer’s Guide to How to Hire a Buyer’s Agent”
• Cutting Edge Technology Leader with 3 interactive websites, 3 blogs and endless social networking media tools.
• Baserva is a licensed REALTOR® and is licensed in Georgia and Florida.
• Winter was born in Colorado and raised in Atlanta, GA. She graduated from Chattahoochee High School in Alpharetta. She has 4 brothers and a sister named Summer. She also has a cousin named Autumn—I know!
Winter Baserva's Blog Posts
I specialize in RELATIONSHIPS. Because isn't that where it all starts?? Whether I'm helping a first-time home buyer understand the loan process or an experienced investor get the most bang for their buck, I build TRUST and work FOR YOU!!!
It's my belief that you have to work both sides of the equation to really understand the full gammit of real estate. Although my people skills has lead me to work a lot with buyers, I also use my marketing and PR background to make sure homes sell and SELL FAST.
Also, because I have clients in both arenas I tend to bring my buyers to my sellers. Having a database of both sides helps your objectives. Be weary of too many "specializations." If you only focus on just ONE area or another, you can't see the big picture and will be less effective in understanding exactly what your clients need.
My 5 Siblings---6 kids, One Dad, BIG Family!