|location_on Branson, MO — VICO Home Inspection|
|web Okay, Take a Peek!!!|
I am an InterNACHI CERTIFIED Home Inspector. Serving Branson, Forsyth, Taneyville, Rockaway Beach, all of Taney County. My goal is to provide exceptional service to all of my clients. I strive every day to be the best home inspection service in the area. I know that you will be looking for the best value for your money. My prices are very competitive for Home Inspections in Taney County. I promise that if you will give me just 1% of your confidence I will EARN the other 99%! Thank You for considering Vico Inc. for your home inspection! You can count on me, for every MOVE you make!
Please Confirm that water, electric and gas service are on, with gas pilot lights burning.
Ensure pets won't hinder the inspection. Ideally, they should be removed from premises or secured outside. Tell the inspector about any pets at the home. Replace burned out bulbs so the inspector can see them operable and it doesn't suggest an electrical problem. Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and replace dead batteries. Clean or replace dirty HVAC air filters. They should fit securely. Remove stored items, debris and wood from foundation. These can be "conducive conditions" for termites. Remove items blocking access to HVAC equipment, electric service panels, water heaters, attics and crawl spaces, so the inspector can access them. Unlock areas the inspector must access — attic doors or hatches, electric service panels, closets, fence gates and other crawl spaces. Trim tree limbs to 10’ from the roof and shrubs from the house to allow access and prevent damage to home and roof. Attend to broken or missing items like doorknobs, locks and latches; window panes, screens and locks; gutters and downspouts; chimney caps, and anti-siphon devices on outside faucets.
Tackling these chores before your home inspection is an investment in selling your property.
Missouri State Certified Septic Inspector
I am an InterNACHI CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL INSPECTOR Serving ALL of Taney and Stone Counties.