Steve Edwards (Strait Realty)

1626 W. 15th St.

Port Angeles , WA 98363




Port Angeles - Sequim Real Estate, Home Listings, Homes for Sale, FREE Home Search, Expert Advice & Home Value Reports. Steve Edwards REALTOR - Life Long Resident of the Olympic Peninsula ...

Get to know Steve Edwards

About Me ...Steve Edwards - Founder - "Team Elite"Toll Free: 1-866-359-9099 My goal is simple ...I'm committed to providing the very best service to my clients. This means that for the Port Angeles home seller, I want to ensure that every home listed through me is given the attention necessary to properly promote it in the marketplace, and that every buyer that I assist receives everything they need to find the home they've been looking for. A Key part of providing the best service to my clients is to provide them with the guidance and support needed throughout the entire selling or buying experience.My website is part of the services I offer my clients ...I make sure that buyers can use my site to review appropriate listings, receive email alerts on new properties coming on the market, and provide access to useful information needed to help them make a good purchase decision. For sellers, my site is the first of many on-line real estate sites I'll use to promote your property. This provides you with an excellent foundation for your "home for sale" listing. Some of these sites to name a few...Goggle Base, Trulia, Yahoo homes, Oodle, Postlets, Realtor.com, Craigs list ..&.. many others...Buying a home?Your satisfaction is my top priority! I will take the time to listen to your needs and desires and help you find your dream home. Selling your home?I will get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. My on-line and offline marketing programs...along with local statistics give me the edge needed to make this possible. Service is a one-on-one activity ...Working together towards a common goal. Providing high quality services is a personal commitment that I'll make to you. Honesty, Integrity, loyalty & complete customer satisfaction are all principals you can count on.  When purchasing a home, you're faced with a multitude of decisions! The primary one is whether you're actually prepared to purchase a home. Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Although, once you've determined that you're ready to move forward with your Port Angeles home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable. While at your side each step of the way, I'll make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I'll help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess Port Angeles properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase. I'm dedicated to your complete satisfaction from the beginning, through the years...The bottom line:I'm here -- full-time, all the time -- to provide direct support for your Port Angeles real estate needs! As a Realtor and as a friend....

Steve Edwards's Blog Posts

Certifications

I started out as a Personal Trainer early in life, then went back to college and received my AA Degree in Engineering. I became self employed in the Architectural field, specializing in Commercial / Custom Home Design, while all along having a strong desire to become involved in Real Estate. Check this out! I offer a different perspective when looking at, up, down, in and around all types of Real Estate. I look at its pure rawness while at the same time knowing its true, unique potential. I'm glad at this point to be where I am in my life, able to help others see what I see in the beauty of real estate....:-)

Over the years, being a professional real estate agent in Washington State, I've had the opportunity to merge / blend my extensive experience and knowledge in both the Architectural and Real Estate fields.  This has proven to be a blessing to many of my clients / Friends.  Providing them with my unique skills and ability to truly understand the requirements needed to ensure both the land and home meet each client / friend specific needs.  

Simple Request:

"Please Provide Me With 1% Of Your Trust ..... I'll Earn The Other 99%"