|Real Estate Agent||
|location_on Lafayette, CA — Corcoran Icon Properties|
|web Caldecotter Blog|
Caldecott Properties and founder Andy Read joined Corcoran Icon Properties in 2022. Andy specializes in residential real estate in the East Bay and has brokered over $1 billion in sales. Prior to founding Caldecott Properties in 2005, Andy began his real estate career in New York City before joining San Francisco-based Lofts Unlimited.
Andy’s listings have been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Architectural Digest, Dwell, San Francisco Chronicle, People Magazine, San Francisco Business Times, and USA Today, among other publications.
A Bay Area native, Andy graduated from U.C. Davis with degrees in Sociology and Philosophy. Andy enjoys renovating houses, interational travel, pick-up basketball, 60’s movies, Mexican combo plates, and supporting animals & the arts.
Memberships, Affiliations & Honors:
· 2022 Corcoran Icon Properties Top Producer
· 2019 & 2020 Top 50 Bay Area Residential Real Estate Agent by San Francisco Business Times
· 2010-2020 Caldecott Properties listed as Top 25 East Bay Brokerage by San Francisco Business Times
· Caldecott Properties awarded Best Real Estate Brokerage in 2020 by East Bay Express
· ProAgent Magazine "Agent of the Month", January, 2010
· Member, BRIDGE, California & National Associations of Realtors®
· Member, East Bay Rental Housing Association
· Member, Top Agent Network
· HUD Registered Broker
· Legislative Liaison for the California Association of Realtors®
· National & California Apartment Associations
· Founding Board Member, Oakland Builders Alliance
· National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals
Oakland, Berkeley, Piedmont, Emeryville, Orinda, Lafayette, Moraga and Walnut Creek.
Andy Read is a Principal and Broker for Caldecott Properties. Andy specializes in real property sales in the East Bay including single family homes, condominiums, lofts and development sites.