Your #1 Mortgage Banker with 38 years of experience to accomplish your goals. Your goals and dreams for homeownership are the focus of the discussion. Matching you to the right loan are the result.
Get to know Peggy Ann Valley
We are an energetic, knowledgeable, and caring team of mortgage professionals who have 98.9% of our business referred to us by past clients, realtors, and financial professionals. Our goal is to assist you to structure a loan that meets your needs and goals. Whether you are looking for a refinance or purchase loan, we are your one stop place to come to discuss your needs. You and your family are the center of our business. Not only do we discuss your loan but we include a conversation about your financial and estate needs. In other words it isn't about the loan it is about you and your family - the total you.
We have a team of experts available to assist you in making sure that this very important decision is made with the utmost concern and care for you and your family. We look forward to working with you and your family to accomplish your goals. We want you to be raving fans of our team, service, and expertise and to tell the world about how great the experience was to work with our team.
Peggy Ann Valley's Blog Posts
The Peggy Ann Valley Team:
Education: MBA - DRE Broker #01000599
National Mortgage Lender # 221369
Areas of speciality:
1) first time home buyers (currently this is the bulk of need in the market, as a teacher of first time home buyer classes, our team is qualified to assist any buyer through the twisted path of home ownership);
2) FHA & VA loans (our team handles FHA buyers throughout the country and teaches classes on these programs);
3) Conventional Loans - for those buyers that qualify for conventional financing, our team will work with them through their goals, introduce them to the appropriate financial team, and work on their future needs.
4) Your personal processor is part of the Processing Institute with years of experience. She is one of 3 master processors in the whole company.
5) And unlike other mortgage professionals, our team has a back-up of support with years of experience and depth of knowledge, so that you have someone available to assist you no matter what your question is.