Why Choose Pam? Your home is the single biggest material asset you have. It's too important to be left to chance.
· If you're buying a house, DON'T GO OUT THERE ALONE! You should have a full-time agent looking out for your best interests, guiding you through the home buying process. Let me help with time-consuming legwork. I will work to find the house you want, research information on the property, help protect you from things that could go wrong, and negotiate on your behalf. (And you pay nothing for the services of an Exclusive Buyer's Agent!)
· If you're ready to sell your house, you need a full-time agent looking out for your best interests. What are your goals? If it's to sell your house for the most money, in the shortest amount of time, with the fewest problems, let's put together a marketing plan that will do just that. I will communicate and work with you every step of the way. I will provide you with information required to make informed, financially sound decisions.
I know my future success depends upon your recommendation of my service to your friends and people you know. No high-pressure sales pitch, no quotas to meet.
· I am married and have three daughters: Allison (a graduate of RIT, now living in Providence), Jill (a senior at Cornell), and Rachel (a freshman at MCC). Their interests-which currently include playing sports and gardening-keep me busy.
· I am a member of Journey Christian Church, and am involved in ministries there. My favorite is accompanying teenagers on 2-week "Summer Servants" trips where we've gone to the Navajo Reservation in Arizona, and inner-city missions in Philadelphia and Brooklyn. These trips have changed my life!
· I enjoy:cheering on the Greece Buccaneers Girls Soccer and Greece Arcadia Girls Volleyball teams babysitting for other people's dogs the fact that my involvement in this important part of people's lives is a real opportunity for service to others.
WHAT MOTIVATES ME? I want to live in a way that shows I value people more than things.
The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned. --Maya Angelou
Residential real estate is my passion. I love to guide homesellers through the complex process of selling their home. I have done this so many times, it's gratifying to guide them through how to get the most money possible for their home, so they can accomplish their real estate dreams. I believe in frequent communication with my clients, and in "knocking thier socks off" by going above and beyond in service.
I love guiding first-time homebuyers through the process, and sharing their thrill in owning their own home. I love working with people who have had a home already, to help them get to the home that they've dreamed about. I love the satisfaction of a job well done when my clients express their gratitude at the end of the home-buying process.