" Nick is a full time-dedicated REALTOR® in the East Bay of San Francisco. Servicing Lafayette, Danville, Martinez, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill and Concord besides other surrounding cities."
* Graduate REALTOR® Institute "GRI."
* Quality Service Certified "QSC."
* 100 Percent Club Award 2008-RE/MAX nternational.
* Executive Club Award 2007-RE/MAX International.
* 100 Percent Club Award 2006-RE/MAX International.
* Executive Club Award 2005-RE/MAX International.
* Member-Contra Costa Association Of REALTORS®." CCAR."
* Member-Solano county, Marine and Sacramento Valley MLS.
* Member-California Association of REALTORS®" CAR."
* Member-National Association of REALTORS®" NAR."
Why Choose a REALTOR® With a GRI designation?
New technology, laws, procedures and the increasing sophistication of buyers and sellers require real estate practitioners to perform at an ever-increasing level of professionalism.
So it's more important than ever that you work with an agent who has a keen understanding of the real estate business.
Nationally recognized as top performers in the real estate industry
Dedicated to bringing you quality service.
As a quality service certified professional, here's what you'll expect from Nick:
1. Conduct counseling and information session to identify your needs and goals and to plan a property search.
2. Offer to arrange pre-qualifying or pre-approval meeting with a lender to determine affordability range and improve negotiating position at the point of offer.
3. Commit to priority availability for meeting your needs and schedule for property research and showings.
4. Complete a thorough market search to identify all properties consistent with your needs and price range.
5. Prepare a written Competitive or Comparative Market Analysis for you prior to you making an offer.
6. Prepare a written offer to purchase on the property of your choice reflecting your price and terms.
7. Provide counsel and negotiating assistance on all offers to purchase.
8. Obtain and review with you the seller's written property history and disclosure statement.
9. Recommend professional building and termite inspections and review findings and remedies with you.
10. Monitor and communicate the status and satisfaction of contract contingencies.
11. Accompany you on walk through property inspection before closing, if provided for in the contract.
12. Contact you after the closing to assure the satisfactory completion of all service details.
13. Offer the opportunity to evaluate the service provided through the Quality Service Assurance Survey©.
I work the whole East Bay of San Francisco area covering most of Contra Costa County and some of the nearby counties as well. I work with sellers, buyers, investors and relocation companies. Whether its a short sale, REO or just a traditional sale, I am constantly communicating to the highest level with all key parties to achieve a successful sale and release the stress on my sellers and buyers alike.