The 80 Percent  Company, Providing Leverage for The Real Estate Profession (The 80% Company) Services for Real Estate Pros

RAINER

4,406

The 80 Percent Company
Providing Leverage for The Real Estate Profession
location_on Clermont, FL — The 80% Company
Get to Know The 80 Percent Company

I am the president and CEO of The 80 Percent Company which supports real estate professionals throughout the United States by providing transaction management services, graphic design and database management.

The name of the company derives from the theory that people should concentrate on the 20% of activities that are the most productive. The remaining 80% should be leveraged.

Our transaction managers are highly trained professionals who provide world class customer service to all parties in the tranaction. They represent you at your highest level of service.

Our graphics design team produce custom email marketing, flyers, postcards and business cards. Our database team ensure that you are communicating with the people in your business who will want to hear from you. 

format_quote

The 80 Percent Company, provides support for real estate professionals. Transaction Management Services. Graphic Design, Printing and Database Management.