The Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is a master inventory of homes and properties for sale by many different companies.
TOP 3 REASONS why you should list in the MLS with Dawn Faust:
1) There are over 26,000+ Real Estate members in Texas. Realtors are highly trained professionals competing to sell your Real Estate. Listing your property in the MLS will not only solicit the help of Realtors, but it will also get your property posted on REALTOR.com and the World Wide Web.
2) A Flat Fee Listing Service is good for Sellers who have an understanding of Real Estate transactions (ex: Builders and Investors etc) who do not need to hire a Full Service Listing Broker, but still need Realtors to bring them a Buyer;
3) Or if you do not have enough equity in your house to pay a Full Service Listing Broker, you can still list your property in the MLS with Dawn Faust, so your Realtor can start showing you homes to BUY now.
Dawn Faust is a proud member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR) and a Charter Member of the American Real Estate Broker Alliance (AREBA).DawnFaust.com Real Estate Brokerage is a Limited Service Company, which means that we will provide the following services:
1. Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) will be provided upon request. Just EMAIL US the city, state and subdivision of your property's location and we will return an email with a CMA for that area. Receive a Free, Instant Valuation of your property with Zillow.com OR immediately view recent home sales in your area on REALTOR.com.
2. We will list your property on REALTOR.com and in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with an Exclusive Representation Listing Agreement. (The MLS will not allow multiple Brokers to post the same property in the MLS at the same time.) A Listing on Realtor.com includes advertising on over 14 additional Websites and over 60 Internet Broadcasting Systems! We can also post your property on Oodle, Google Base, Vast, HotPads, backpage.com, Trulia, enormo, DotHomes and other websites for an additional fee.
3. Cooperating Brokers (Realtors) have permission and authority to make appointments, ask questions and negotiate directly with you. Your private contact information will be posted in the MLS for only Realtors to view using their password. The MLS and other websites, such as Realtor.com, do not allow private information to be posted on their websites.
4. The % commission that is offered to the Buyer's Broker (Realtor) is your decision. A Buyer's Realtor does the same amount of work for their client with a Full Service Listing Broker as they do with a Limited Service Listing Broker. If your Buyer's Realtor believes there is additional work involved, please ask the Realtor to contact Dawn Faust for assistance. No further commission is collected, if the Buyer(s) are not represented by a Realtor.
5. We are available to accept delivery of Offers to Purchase your property, submit Counteroffers, provide a Seller's Closing Cost Estimate worksheet and answer any questions relating to Real Estate transactions that are presented by a Buyer's Broker (Realtor) upon request. Buyer's not represented by a Broker (Realtor) will be the Owner/Seller's responsibility. To receive accurate closing cost information, based on the details of your Purchase Agreement, you will need to contact your closing title company.
6. Earnest Money should be held in an Escrow Account at the closing title company.
7. Your listing will stay ACTIVE for up to six months. You may cancel your listing at anytime; just EMAIL a request to have the property RELEASED from the MLS. Please note the "Protection Period" in the Listing Agreement. 8. Please contact info@MLS4Houston if you would like to transition to a Full Service Listing.
The Purpose of the MLS is to provide Participants of the MLS (Realtors) with a means of making offers of compensation to other MLS Participants (Realtors) in respect to properties exclusively listed by them so that they may better serve the buying and selling public. Please Note: If a Realtor shows your property to the Buyer that ultimately purchases your property, that Realtor is the Procuring Realtor and is due the commission.
Dawn Faust, Texas Real Estate Broker Listing Houston Real Estate for a Flat Fee. Call: 281-739-9455