Howe Real Estate Should Be! Associate Broker in DC, MD & VA and a lawyer. As an Army Brat, I "get" relocating families. Nearly a DC native - I love to show buyers my hometown!
Get to know Lise Howe
Howe Real Estate Should Be. I believe that there is a large gap between few truly professional real estate agents and the rest of the licensees. I want always to deliver that professional high level of service, guaranteeing a stressfree and productive transaction for my clients.
As a true advocate for my clients, I aggressively represent their interests to make sure they get the best deal possible in a constantly changing market. But in an effort to be as specific as possible, here are some reasons you may want to work with me:
1) With 26 years experience as an Associate Broker in the Metro Area, I WILL use my real world expertise to protect you during the transaction
2) I WILL use my market knowledge to help you reach your goal - finding the best deal out there on your terms
3) I WILL be responsive and accountability focused!
4) As a lawyer with 10 years experience negotiating international agreements for the U.S. Government, I WILL aggressively negotiate on your behalf
5) As a nearly native Washingtonian, I know the hidden special neighborhoods that are more than just an address - they are the places you will love to call home.
6) As an Army brat who moved more than once a year as a child, I am sensitive to the stresses that moving creates for you and your family.
7) I WILL NEVER quit until you are completely and wholly satisfied - because this is all about you.
Lise Howe's Blog Posts
American University Park
Chevy Chase DC
U Street Corridor,
Old Town Alexandria
Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Member Keller Williams Luxury Home Division, Founding Member Portfolio Properties International, Member of the DC Bar, CRS, GRI, licensed in DC, MD, VA
Luxury Marketing, Luxury Home Sales, First Time Home Buyers, Relocation, Seniors Downsizing
Testimonials for Lise Howe
We were lucky enough to employ Lise Howe in our search for a new home. Lise remained a tireless advocate throughout the 9 months of our house search and acquisition. Our house search took us from fixer-uppers in SE and NE Washington DC, to bungalows in Hyattsville and finally to a nice quaint home in Silver Spring. I can not count on my hands and toes combined the number of Saturday and Sunday afternoons that Lise spent showing us various arrays of properties throughout the DC metro area. I could imagine myself in Lise's shoes, and I would have not had endured with patience and kind demeanor so long. Lise is the consummate professional and a trusted advisor along the way.
In the boiling hot Spring / Summer market of 2014 we put down 4 offers before landing our winning bid. I can imagine that assembling the requisite paperwork is difficult enough for one offer, however Lise and her team were able to pull the offers together quickly, utilizing a shared document platform which makes signing a breeze. I was able to seamlessly share my documents throughout the process with my loan officer and any other parties involved.
When we finally did land a property where our offer was accepted our battle was far from over. We had a house that was sold in AS IS condition, however Lise aided us in negotiating certain repairs, a reduced price and seller paid closing costs. Beyond that, Lise personally advocated for those conditions to be completed to satisfaction before our closing. Leading up till closing, Lise held our hands through the home purchasing process and confidently answered all of our questions along the way.
Lise, thank you for your effort and expertise! We will value the fight that you gave to our family every time we walk through our front door.
Until our next home purchase,
Oliver & Katie in Silver Spring