2. He has helped more Pagosa families buy or sell Real Estate than any other Realtor in the county since 1989.
3. Your property will be easily accessed on the internet via his personal website ISellPagosa.com, Realtor.com, and Jann C. Pitcher’s website.
4. With his digital camera, pictures of your property/home can be emailed around the world within minutes.
5. Lee has purchased a 15-foot moving truck—Buy or List with Lee and Move for Free! (within 100 mile radius). He also lends it out to any church or charity group for free.
6. He will help you arrive at a price that will enable you to get the most out of your property/home, keeping it on the market for the least amount of time possible.
7. He is easy and fun to work with and has a good sense of humor.
8. His team will work for you seven days a week.
9. He is continuously educating himself at the most recent Real Estate classes. He is a graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI). He also is a certified Residential Specialist (CRS), part of the top 4% of all Realtors in the county.
10. He is an early riser who starts showing property at sunrise—he always works hard and markets smart!
To always put the customer and client first.
To be empathetic to client's and customer's wants, needs and dreams.
To be fair and honest.
To treat customers and clients as if they were part of the family.
To continue to improve my knowledge of the real estate business in order to better serve my clients and customers.
2001 Realtor of the Year serving Pagosa Springs, CO. Since 1989, I have helped more Pagosa families buy and sell Real Estate than anyone else in the county.