I have only been with REMAX since first becoming a Realtor almost 7 years ago. Best decision I ever made! Go to www.zillow.com and read my reviews!
Get to know LaNita Cates
A multi-million dollar producer in my first year of real estate (2007) as well as my second (2008). In 2009 (and 3rd year of real estate) ranked #60 out of over 3,200 Northern Illinois REMAX agents. My testimonials speak for themselves! I serve Joliet, Plainfield, Naperville, Aurora, Crest Hill....just about anywhere you are looking for a home including Chicago!
LaNita Cates's Blog Posts
80% of my buyer's are first-time homebuyers which are a lot of fun with the other 20% experienced homebuyers. I work with several investors who are looking to flip homes too.