Kevin P. Walor, Esq.
I have been a member of the Massachusetts Bar since 1998 and have worked in the Real Estate industry since 1992. During that time I have represented lenders at closings, reviewed purchase and sale agreements and performed numerous title examinations. As an attorney I can provide you with sound advice regarding all aspects of the process of buying or selling Real Estate.
I have lived in the Metrowest area for 20 years. Currently I live in Hudson with my wife and 10 year old son. We love the Hudson area and volunteer in youth sports, the local public school system and other community service programs such as the Hudson Food Pantry and Meals on Wheels. As your broker I will work extremely hard to ensure that your real estate wishes are fulfilled. Whether you are a buyer or a seller, it would be my pleasure to put my practical and legal expertise to work for you and your family.
Education: J.D. - Massachusetts School of Law, Andover, MA
B.A. - Connecticut College, New London, CT
H.S. - Phillips Academy, Andover, MA
• Member MBA - Massachusetts Bar Association
• Member REBA - Real Estate Bar Association - Massachusetts
• Member NAR - National Association of Realtors
• Member MAR - Massachusetts Association of Realtors
• Member WRAR - Worcester Regional Association of Realtors
• Real Estate Staging Expert (RESE)
• Customer First Designation
I concentrate on buying and selling residential and commercial real estate in Middlesex and Worcester counties. I have been an attorney in Massachusetts since 1998.