A full time resident and home owner on St Thomas in the US Virgin Islands, I bring you the professionalism you deserve when it comes to your real estate needs. With experience in selling over 900 home
Get to know Ken Wiseman
KENNETH G. WISEMAN
4605 Tu Tu Park Mall, Ste 133, PMB 114, St. Thomas, VI 00802Phone: (340) 514-5671 Email: email@example.com
· Proven top producer and closer.
· Closed 918 successful real estate transactions, valued at over $155 million, in just eight years.
· Demonstrated ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with diverse client base.
· Previous resort industry sales and marketing experience.
· Value honesty, integrity, and delivering a high quality customer service.
Reno Rancho Realty LLC – Broker/Owner – Reno, Nevada May 2006 - June 2012
· 2011 – Sold 265 Homes and was the #3 ranking real estate agent for units sold in the entire Northern Nevada Multiple Listing Service (apprx. 2,200 agent members).
· 2010 – Sold 257 homes and was the #1 ranking real estate agent for units sold in the entire Northern Nevada Multiple Listing Service (apprx. 2,200 agent members).
· REO Listing Broker for corporate clients including: Fannie Mae, Indymac Federal Bank, Atlas REO, GRP (Sallie Mae), Equity Point, American Home Mortgage Servicing.
· Did not have an assistant or any office personnel, I was personally responsible for every transaction.
· Additionally as broker, I managed four full time sales agents.
Keller Williams Group One Realty – Salesperson – Reno, Nevada May 2004 - May 2006
· 2006 1st Quarter Top Producer Reno $7.6 Million in Sales for Keller Williams Group One
· 2006 1st Quarter Top Listing Agent by Dollar Volume for Keller Williams Group One
· 2006 1st Quarter Top Listing Agent by Number of Units for Keller Williams Group One
· 2005 Top Listing Agent Award for Keller Williams Reno (180 Agents!)
· 2005 National Keller Williams Double GOLD Top Agent Achiever
· 2005 Keller Williams Capper Club Member
· Received the "Keller Williams Rising Star 2004 Award"
Grand Targhee Ski Resort – Group Sales and Internet Marketing – Alta, Wyoming Nov 2000 – Oct 2003
· Responsible for generating group sales primarily through internet marketing
· Implemented technology solutions for room bookings and activity reservations
· BS in Marketing - The University of Colorado at Boulder, 1993
· Elementary Education Teaching Certificate - The University of Colorado at Boulder – 1997
· 3rd Grade School Teacher prior to entering sales profession - Bi Lingual Spanish/English
· Became a Real Estate Agent in November, 2003 – Salesman License State of Idaho
· Born and Raised in Oak Ridge, New Jersey
Ken Wiseman's Blog Posts
Island properties require extra skill, attention and experience from a Realtor, with an understanding of issues such as septic systems, cistens, pools, lot lines, zoning and other unique features. We understand these valuable properties, and give their clients the attention and care they deserve. When representing sellers, they use creative and targeted marketing techniques to make these unique properties stand out from the competition. When representing buyers, they use in-depth knowledge and experience of Reno's country neighborhoods to help clients find their dream homes.