Although I reside and work in the city of University Place, Washington, my market area actually extends throughout all of Pierce County, south King County, Thurston County and westerly all the way ...
Get to know Ken Thiemann
Originally licensed in 1972, my clients benefit from my time-tested perspective concerning home ownership, marketability and investment strategies. As we navigate the ongoing and uncertain economic and financial tides and currents, my goal is to be part of the solution. With that perspective, I believe my recognition of market changes, along with my knowledge of the overall market, is another area where my clients definitely benefit.
I'm also committed to:
1. Service, Service, Service; especially after the sale.
2. Personally following every transaction through closing.
3. Working with other professionals, i.e. escrow and home inspectors, who share my commitment to excellence.
4. Providing Exceptional Communication, both verbal and written.
5. Providing personal service and not relying on assistants; if something needs to be done, the buck stops here.
6. The realization that actual buyers and sellers create the market, not agents who work to interpret market activity.
7. Applying all of my knowledge and skills in each and every listing or transaction; aside from being an associate broker, I'm also a Certified Real Estate Appraiser and hold a BA Degree in Communications from Washington State University (Class of 1972).
I sincerely appreciate your time and the opportunity to be of service to you.
Thank you for your consideration.
Ken Thiemann's Blog Posts
Experience you can trust!
Ethics you can count on!