John Giffen is an award-winning real estate managing broker, corporate brokerage manager, REALTOR®, author, speaker, consultant and real estate educator.
Get to know John Giffen
John Giffen is an award-winning real estate broker, brokerage manager, REALTOR®, author, consultant, speaker, and real estate educator. He is the Director of Broker Operations for Benchmark Realty, LLC in Nashville, Tennessee. He served as the principal broker for Benchmark for several years. He holds numerous industry designations and certifications including the Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designations from the National Association of REALTORS® and the GRI (Graduate, REALTOR® Institute) designation from the Tennessee Association of REALTORS®. He also has earned the Certified Distance Education Instructor (CDEI) designation from the International Distance Education Certification Center affiliated with the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials (ARELLO.)
John is a Tennessee Real Estate Commission (TREC) approved course instructor as well as the author of several TREC approved continuing education courses on real estate contracts, agency, licensing issues, buyer representation, property marketing, real estate ethics, and transaction behavior. He works closely with Tennessee REALTORS® and other TREC approved real estate providers in developing new courses for license renewal. He is the author of the current Tennessee REALTORS® Residential, Commercial and Principal Broker Core courses.
John’s book titled “Do You Have a Minute?” is a great resource for new agents as well as seasoned veterans. It is available on Amazon.com in multiple formats and can be ordered at leading retail booksellers.
In 2014, John was named “REALTOR® of the Year” by the Williamson County Association of REALTORS®. He is a multi-million dollar sales producer and received numerous awards for his sales production over the years.
He is also the Founder of Real Estate Learning Systems, LLC (RELS), a professional development and training company based in Franklin, Tennessee. John also serves as a curriculum consultant for two national online real estate education providers as well as state REALTOR® associations.
John and his wife, Michelle, have three adult children and live in Franklin, Tennessee.
John's Blog: www.johngiffen.com
John Giffen's Blog Posts
- - Tennessee Real Estate Broker’s License #289736
- - Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB)
- - Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- - Certified Distance Education Instructor (CDEI)
- - Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- - Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- - Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- - Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- - e-PRO Internet Technology Certification (e-PRO)
- - Certified Real Estate Success Coach (CRESC)
- - TREC Approved Real Estate Instructor
- - REBAC Approved Real Estate Instructor
- - 2014 REALTOR® of the Year - Williamson County Association of REALTORS®
- - Multi-year, Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- - “Rookie of the Year” Award in first year of real estate
- - The ERA “Beyond Excellence” Award (National Award) for Outstanding Performance in Sales
- - Multi-year “Silver Award” for Outstanding Sales Performance from the Middle Tennessee ERA Broker Council
- - Real Living Bronze Achievement Award for Sales Production
- - Multi-year Award for Educational Achievement from the Greater Nashville Association of REALTORS®
Professional Author, Real Estate Educator, Award-Winning Real Estate Managing Broker