As a computer software engineer with the Federal Government, I transferred from Texas, with my family, to Virginia for a year or two...that was in 1969. Three married children, 10 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren later, I'm still here...and I love it. I have been a licensed reaitor since 1988, and a private pilot since 198O. Being interested in the building industry and woodworking, for some time, I built my own home and am now in the final stages of building a small boat (I also like to fish).
I love to play golf too, but "play" is the operative word. In fact I was recently beaten by my young neice and she's only been playing for three weeks. I love sports but in high school and college my idea of participating in sports, was competing in as many rodeos as I could (I am a Texan after all).
When I sold my first home in Virginia, I listed it with a neighbor, who had just received her license. I soon found out that merely having a license wasn't nearly enough. The next time I bought a house and sold it, I enlisted the aid of a "knowlegable" realtor that knew the area and had contacts in all the right places. Without saying a word, Nancy got me interested in the real estate profession. At that point I decided that would be my next goal, one that would allow me to actually help people. I know this sounds trite, but let me tell you what it means to you.
WHAT D0ES THAT MEAN T0 Y0U ?
1. PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I DO IS ... LISTEN! Whether you're a FIRST TIME BUYER or looking for your dream home, you know what you want. Just tell me your needs and I'll do my best to find it for you. If you're a first TIME BUYER, you'll want lots of help finding the best deal. I can help you find the right home for the right price.
2. Want to buy a NEW HOME? Builders are lowering their prices considerably. BE AWARE that their local sales agent has the responsibility of representing the builder, not you.! It costs no more to have your own representative however. many builders insis he, or she, be with you on your first visit.
3. New to the area? Whether buying a new, or resale home, location is important. Let me show you around. How many folks do you know that bought into an area only to find, to late, they should have looked a little more? I have over 30 years here and know Them all.
4. Need to sell? In this market, you may not want to, but have to relocate. Let me help you with accurate pricing advice and expert marketing assistance.
5. Need advice on a home mortgage? I can recommend several good, and honest, mortgage sources.
6. Other resources:
Home inspections. I can recommend several.
Home warranties. several come to mind.
Other inspections: Termite, well, Septic.
Full service realtor, serving those in need of housing in Prince William & Fauquier counties, as well as Manassas City, Manassas Park and Centreville, VA.