Want to know more about me? I added my bio below for you so you can learn more about my background. Meet Coach Patti: Patti Kouri, (Coach Patti) GRI, and President CEO of Accelerated Performance Coaching Inc., specializes in breaking through self-made limitation! She is a professional success coach, trained through Coach University, where she holds certifications, and the Coach Training Institute. She has held her California Real Estate License since 1987 and has focused on life coaching since 1994 as a professional success coach, working with more than one thousand clients. In her practice, Coach Patti works closely with real estate agents, people in other sales, and people who want to make a difference or change in their life. Coach Patti was voted one of the ‘Top 50 Most Influential Women In Real Estate Leadership in 2008' by the Active Rain Community. She is a member of the Professional Coach and Mentor Association and International Coach Federation and is a contributor to Realtor Magazine, Broker Agent News, Agent Direct News to name a few. She has been on Brian Tracy's, and Hobbs Herder's coaching team, and a Team Building Consultant with Disney Studios. Functioning as the Master Coach, Patti also created programs and workshops for Floyd Wickman Courses, Real Net, Prudential, Coldwell Banker, and Keller Williams. Coach Patti currently runs her "Coach Patti's Jump Start Workshop, Release Your Brakes and Soar." "The Real Estate Games®" and "The Wellness Games" while also delivering personal one on one coaching. Coach Patti strives to maintain an atmosphere of community, connection, and harmony by becoming your resource base to enhance and enrich your personal and business life. Learn More About the Real Estate GameTM. Are you ready to experience the magic of action and create your production goals this month? Are you ready to have fun brainstorming success strategies, have your attitude adjusted, and increase motivation with a group of like-minded people from all over the United States and Canada? If you are then you want to know more about the Real Estate GameTM. I encourage you to take my Challenge and sign up for the next scheduled game. Just visit my website at: www.TheRealEstateGame.com. I'll coach you through my Real Estate Game while you create what seems to be magical results, in just 30 days and for months to come thereafter. While playing the Real Estate Game you will begin each day with a feeling of empowerment and will be supported to achieve "a win" first thing in the day and create and sustain that winning feeling, building momentum throughout the day. Get into action and stay in action. Gain new insight as to what works and what doesn't. When you play The Real Estate GameTM, you'll get coached for 30 minutes every day for 4 weeks, and join by phone a group of motivated agents in a lively group coaching venue that provides training for peak performance, along with motivation, accountability and support. You'll stay focused, motivated and get a chance to win the game while building your business!!! Learn more about the Real Estate GameTM, my annual Jump Start workshop, one-on-one coaching, and my newest book(s) by visiting my site at www.coachpatti.com
Benefits of Coaching:
- Help people set better goals - and reach them!
- Ask their clients to do more than they would have done on their own.
- Focus their clients to produce better results faster.
- Provide the tools, support and structure to accomplish more.
How is coaching different from consulting, therapy or friendship?
- Coaching is a form of consulting, but the coach stays with the client to help implement new skills, changes and goals to make sure they really happen.
- Coaching is not therapy. We don't work on "issues" or get into the past or deal much with understanding human behavior. We leave that up to the client while we help them move forward and set personal and professional goals that will give them the life they really want.
- Coaching includes several principles from sports coaching, such as teamwork, going for the goal, and being your best. But unlike sports coaching, most professional coaching is not competitive or win/lose based, it's win/win.
- A best friend is wonderful, but is your best friend a professional whom you will trust to advise you on the most important aspects of your life and/or business?
What is the basic philosophy of coaching?
Simply put, that we humans are great, that we're all discovering what we really want, and that we can get what we want faster and easier by having a coach who's been there and who can help us.
Our job is to help people see their magnificence and break through self-made limitations so they can attract success in all areas of their lives.