I'm a professional Real Estate Agent that takes pride in my work
Most agents make it a point to tell you that they're the smartest real estate professional ever. But where is all of the info to back it up? I would rather give you all the information you need to make an informed decision when it comes to buying or selling your home. I love working with informed clients. I find that our transactions go much more smoothly when we all understand the process and we're all on the same page. Here are just a few things that I wanted you to know about real estate.Did you know that one of the major reasons homes don't sell is because potential buyers can't see themselves in the home? Try staging your home to be as generic as possible. Did you know that a 20% down payment is not always a requirement for a home mortgage? There are numerous loan programs that allow buyers to get a loan for less that 20% Did you know that when selling a home, some closing costs can be negotiated as part of the contract? That all of the interest you pay toward your home mortgage is tax deductible? Not all home improvements add value to your home. In fact, some "improvements" actually detract from the overall value of the property. Most lenders require a title insurance policy on the property? Lenders require this to protect their investment in your loan.
These are all very basic real estate facts. If you are interested in learning more about real estate or if you are thinking of buying or selling a property, feel free to contact me. I'd love to help you with your next transaction.
1. We have years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
2. We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
3. We'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
4. We are full-time real estate agents - anything less and you'd be short changed.
5. We'll use our connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
6. You'll be our only client in the real estate transaction.
7. We'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
8. As a standard business practice we preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
9. We won't waste your time - when an offer is made, we'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
10. You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as our dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Visit us on the web at: http://www.bennett-realtors.com/
Selling With Us
This is where most realtors fail. We will market your home with detailed facts that highlight the true features of your home.
· Place an attractive Long and Foster Real Estate Inc sign on your property.
· Use direct mail list to send announcements to the surrounding communities and neighbor hoods.
· We will make your home a "Talking Home" giving potential drive-by buyers immediate information about your home.*
· Promote your home to everyone we meet personal and professionally.
Did you know that more than 70% of home searches start on the Internet? That's why real estate agents use their Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to list the homes they represent. Doing this allows home buyers who see your yard sign to look up your home on the Internet. There they can find the information they need on your home - even see a virtual tour - and request a showing. When they show up at your doorstep, they're already armed with information about your house. The buyers often make a decision to buy sooner than if they'd just driven by the house a few times.
Real estate agents can expose your home to hundreds, even thousands of prospective buyers by listing it with their MLS. Of course, I'd love to be the one to help you! Give me a call so we can discuss your options and get your home sold!
Elkridge office in Howard County, but my area of work is from Beltsville to Baltimore, Bowie to Gaithersburg. We will love to sell your home