Get to know Brenda Davis-Williams
When I work for you I will:
1) Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining my fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
2) Save you time searching the market for an affordable home that meets your criteria.
3) View homes with you and provide comparative analysis. I can also refer you to expert home inspectors who'll provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
4) Help you explore your financing options so you make the best possible mortgage decision.
5) Negotiate the best possible price for you and take care of all the documentation details.
6) Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need.
In short, I'll provide you with comprehensive, high-quality buyer's service. So if you'd like me to help you buy a home, please call or email me. I hope to hear from you soon.
There are many reasons why I enjoy helping people with their real estate needs. First and foremost is the deep satisfaction I get from helping them realize their dreams and get through the major transition that accompanies buying, selling and moving. That's why, in my ongoing commitment to providing first-class service, I can confidently say that if I can't answer a specific home-related question you have, I'm a phone call or email away from an expert in my professional network who can. So I know you're probably not ready to sell yet, but if you have any home-related questions, or if you have any family and friends who do, please don't hesitate to contact me.