|Real Estate Agent||
— Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Long & Foster Companies
|web Brian Lipsky's (blipsky) Blog|
Brian's business background dates to 1976 when he majored in accounting at Loyola College. Over an 18-year period before becoming an office manager, Brian Listed, Sold and Settled over 100,000,000 dollars of Real Estate.
Brian is an Associate Broker and is currently serving as the President Elect for Carroll County REALTORS®. He is on the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors.
Brian was the following for the Howard County Association of REALTORS®: 2014 REALTOR® of the Year, member of the Board of Directors, chair of the Broker/Manager Committee, member of the Forms and Grievance Committees.
Brian has completed the Masters and Leadership Development Program, the Long & Foster Management Academy, and the Integrity Coaching Program. Brian was also a certified Brian Buffini Mentor.
Brian has achieved the following designations/certifications:
· CRB…Certified Real Estate Broker Manager
· SRS…Seller Representative Specialist
· SFR…Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certification
· Professional Marketing Specialist Designation
Brian was a Cub Scout Leader and one of the founders of Boy Scout Troop 2007 in Westminster, MD. Brian served the troop as the Advancement Chairman, Committee Chairman and the Fundraising Chairman.
Brian has volunteered his time as a Team Captain for the "Relay for Life", a "Parkinson's Walk" in Frederick, for "The Sheperd's Staff" Thanksgiving dinner in Westminster, and regularly donates blood and platelets for the American Red Cross.
Some of Brian's awards include the following:
· Outstanding Service Award
· Nominee for Distinguished Sales Associate for Carroll County
· National Sales Award for Top 5% Nationwide 2002
· Top 5 in Sales / All Brokers / Carroll County
· Top Listing, Sales & Production / New Homes / Long & Foster Baltimore Region
· Top 20 in Listings / Long & Foster Baltimore Region
· Chairman's Club
· President's Club
VP / Associate Broker / Branch Manager Eldersburg Office