WHAT I DO: List & Sell Your Homes in the Houston Region. 832.607.1679 Call / Text. BenHuynhHOUSTON@gmail.com
Get to know Ben Huynh
* WHAT I DO: List & Sell Your Homes in the Houston Region.
* I am a full time Real Estate Agent in the Greater Houston Texas.
* I am neither “top producer” nor “millionaire agent” but I will work around the clock- when the transaction take place- to make it SOLD and helping the sellers to move out and the buyers to move-in in timely manner.
* I work around your schedule and communicates in-person or electronically.
* I am concentrating in service more than “biggest agent" in the area.
* I am NOT all over the map. I personally cover most of Galleria, Downtown, Midtown, Uptown, West and Sugar Land areas.
* I will provide useful and up-to-date community information local government agencies, schools and area activities.
* I will Sharing the Respect Evidence(s) and preview documents, prepare real estate market data before you make decision to entering the Real Estate transaction.
* I work closely with other real estate service providers (Home Inspector, Title Insurance Attorney, Mortgage Lenders) to give a whole picture of transaction. The link of those services will be sent to your in-box.
Helpful websites for your referrence:
Driver License Renewal on-line: www.txdps.state.tx.us
Traffic (in Real-time) - www.houstontranstar.org
Change home address on-line - www.usps.com
Doing Business in Texas - www.Texas.gov
* Independent School District:
Houston - 713-556-6000 www.HoustonISD.org
Alief - 281-498-8110 www.AliefISD.net
Cy Fair - 281-897-4000 www.CFISD.net
Katy - 281-396-6000 www.katyisd.org
Fort Bend – 281-634-1000 www.FortBend.k12.us/
Spring Branch - 713-464-1511 www.SpringBranchISD.com
* Chamber of Commerce:
Houston West - www.hwcoc.org
Galleria - www.GalleriaChamber.com
Fort Bend –www.FortBendChamber.com
Katy – www.KatyChamber.com
Greater Houston Partnership - www.houston.org
G.R. Brown - www.HoustonConventionCTR.com
* Appraisal District:
Harris – www.hcad.org
Fort Bend – http://www.fbcad.org/
Galveston - http://www.galvestoncad.org/
Montgomery – http://www.mcad-tx.org/
* City Hall:
Houston - www.HoustonTX.gov
Sugar Land – www.SugarlandTX.gov
Katy - http://cityofkaty.com/
Pearland - http://www.cityofpearland.com/
Bunker Hill Village - http://bunkerhill.net/
Memorial Village – http://www.mvpdtx.org/index.html
Piney Point – http://www.cityofpineypoint.com/
Hunter Creeks – http://cityofhunterscreek.com/
Harris County Courts - www.ccl.hctx.net
Houston Municipal Courts -www.houstontx.gov/courts/index.html
Fort Bend County Court - http://www.co.fort-bend.tx.us/
CenterPoint Energy -http://www.centerpointenergy.com/
* Fun Ideas!
Houston Zoo - www.houstonzoo.org
Miller Outdoor Theatre - www.milleroutdoortheatre.com
The Museum of Natural Science - www.hmns.org
The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival -www.woodlandsartsfestival.com
Herman Park - www.hermanpark.org
Houston Museum District www.houstonmusemdistrict.org
Texas Park & Wildlife: www.tpwd.state.tx.us
"FREE NOTARY PUBLIC”
“Opening Doors, Closing Deals”
* I can help you and your friends, your associates to Sell, Buy or Lease Homes in the Greater Houston Area. (Marketing, Disposition, Closing, Purchase Properties.).
* Call / Text my personal cell 1. 832.607.1679 I always answer.
* Direct Telephone 1-281-561-5386
* Email: BenRealEstate@yahoo.com
* Find Me on Google (click on the link) http://bit.ly/z8U9sQ
* Follow Me on Pinterest (click on the link)http://pinterest.com/BENHUYNH/
* Referral is appreciated.
Testimonials for Ben Huynh
* Binh Ton-That - Financial Services Professional at MassMutual Silicon Valley (408) 418-8682.07/05/2013
"Need someone you can trust and reliable for your Real Estate need then Ben is the person to call. He will be there every step of the way from start to finish. You have questions or concerns he is the person to go to. Ben will answer all of your questions and give you good advice on how or what to do for your problems or concerns. Give him a try and you'll recommend him to your family and friends too!"
July 5, 2013, Binh was Ben's client.
* Charles Obaseki - Broker at COA Real Estate.05/20/2013
"Ben is a very hard working real estate agent, who I have known several years. He is constantly enhancing his knowledge and proficiency to better serve his clients. He is well recommended."
May 20, 2013.
* Erete Ebong, REALTOR, REALM REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS (business partner)03/06/2013
“Ben's the best. Very professional.” March 6, 2013.
* Stayce Nguyen, Real Estate Broker at Lone Star Realty.03/04/2013
"Great fellow Realtor and always followed up on transaction."
TOAN TANG - Surface Wellhead Application Engineer.02/27/2013
Ben helped my family need on moving up to the next home several year ago. Ben extented experience guide us to best choice when looking for house the most suite us, so is the financial decisions. February 27, 2013.
* Moe Sarakbi Branch Manager at Rana Motors.02/25/2013
"Prior to becoming a fellow board member at AAREA with Ben, we partnered on many occasions since I was with Savings of America. For 12 years, Ben and I worked in helping first time buyers obtain homes using Bond programs, Grant assistance and so on. Not only Ben has catered to such buyers, but he also is well versed with Foreign buyers as well as High end purchases all over Houston, Sugar Land and Katy. Ben is a caring wonderful realtor and having hims as a friend and a partner has been a pleasure and a blessing." February 25, 2013.
* Bill Erbil, Owner, World Wide Realty02/24/2013
“He is nice, honest and hard worker. l recommend him highly, Regards,” February 24, 2013.
* CHESTER SWANSON SR., RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, FARM & RANCH REALTOR, KELLER WILLIAMS SW.02/22/2013
“Ben is a detail-oriented person, as well as a Top Realtor in the real state business, specializing in commercial and residential properties. Meanwhile he is a good person to know in the tough real estate market.” February 22, 2013.
* Lori Carper, Director of Meetings/International, Houston Association of REALTORS.02/22/2013
I have known Ben for over 10 years through HAR and AAREA and he has always been the consummate professional. HAR appreciates his willingness to assist clients and ensure they have the best real estate transaction experience possible.” February 22, 2013.
* Tita Horrell, Business Development, Chicago Title - Sugar Land.02/20/2013
“Ben is extremely professional realtor with the knowledge it takes to help his clients buy or sell residental or commercial properties.” February 20, 2013.