|Real Estate Agent
|Exclusive Buyer Agent
|location_on Haverhill, MA — Buyers Brokers Only, LLC
|web Massachusetts Home Buyer Guide - For MA Home Buyers, By An Exclusive Buyer Agent
Buyers Brokers Only, LLC exclusively represents home buyers, providing honest, competent, professional and responsive buyer agent services in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Less than 1 percent of real estate agents in Massachusetts and New Hampshire can call themselves exclusive buyer agents. Our agents are proud of their dedication to home buyers and our unparalleled business model, which avoids conflicts of interest common in traditional, seller-focused real estate brokerages.
We are 100 percent loyal to home buyers, 100 percent of the time.
In addition to being exclusive buyer agents, every one of the real estate brokers at Buyers Brokers Only, LLC also is a licensed attorney, adding a level of professionalism that our clients appreciate and rave about.
Best of all, you will not pay us a penny for our representation because we receive the same seller-paid commission any real estate agent receives. In fact, as lawyers we feel so strongly about the importance of having your own real estate attorney that we will rebate a portion of our real estate commission to help you pay for an independent attorney.
All the brokers at Buyers Brokers Only, LLC also are lawyers.
Among other things, a buyer agent provides the following services to a buyer that the seller's agent will not provide:
● One hundred percent home buyer loyalty, 100 percent of the time;
● Analyze comparative sales and provide an objective opinion as to the value of a property a buyer is interested in;
● Objective referrals to other necessary professionals, i.e., home inspector, attorney, and mortgage broker;
● Advise the buyer even, if it means pointing out reasons not to buy;
● Disclose all research about the property, even bad news;
● Negotiate the best price and terms on the home buyer's behalf;
● Keep confidential the home buyer's financial situation and thoughts, unless authorized to disclose such matters;
● Help buyer with addressing contract contingencies; and
● Negotiate the resolution of home inspection issues in favor of the buyer.
I am an exclusive buyer agent, 100% loyal to home buyers in Massachusetts. I help consumers buy homes in Essex, Suffolk and Middlesex counties. For more information: http://www.buyersbrokersonly.com