As a REALTOR® with Keller Williams Realty Cenla Partners, I specialize in all aspects of real estate. Whether you are buying or selling, looking at new construction, or thinking of investing.... I can guide you.
The most important thing you should do before buying or selling is to choose a Real Estate Professional you can trust to always have your best interest in mind.........That Professional is ME!
I have a history of success and integrity in Real Estate that you can depend on.
I am an experienced negotiator with expert knowledge of our local market.
I am one of the BEST REALTORS® in the Central Louisiana area!
You can ALWAYS count on me to represent you and honor your wishes to the best of my ability. It's not just about buying or selling real estate, it's about "Building Relationships One Home at a Time."
Give me a call today at 318-481-1756!
Some homeowners think that selling their home themselves will save them money by not having to pay a REALTOR® fee, however, by not paying that small fee, it could actually cost you thousands more down the road.
Before you find yourself out of pocket thousands of dollars by not using a REALTOR®, here are a few reasons why using a REALTOR® is important:
1) You have no up-front costs to have a REALTOR® market your home.
2) Most buyers find negotiating with For Sale By Owners extremely awkward and therefore avoid the situation.
3) Most buyers use a REALTOR® in their home search and most buyers' agents will typically not work with FSBOs because they will not be paid. This means you will have to offer a selling commission to attract buyers' agents, which will cut into your expected "savings."
4) Lack of negotiating experience can result in a lower selling price, or worse, a bungled contract and possible lawsuits. It is probably unwise to pit your negotiating skills against those of experienced professionals.
5) If you plan to use a lawyer to help you negotiate, your lawyer's fees could be considerably higher than a REALTOR® commission. REALTORS®, unlike lawyers, get paid for proactively representing your best interests and mediating delicate situations.
6) You only pay a commission to your REALTOR® if they successfully sell your home at a price you are happy with.
Choosing a real estate agent who has the tools, skills and experience to make your dreams come true can be as challenging as the home buying and selling process itself. Let me make it simple for you!
~ Building Relationships One Home At A Time ~