Gary Woltal's Blog

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Keller Williams Realty - 0575737
This is a blog about real estate topics both of interest to readers nationally and the local Dallas Ft. Worth area authored by REALTOR Gary Woltal of Keller Williams in Flower Mound, TX. Realtor, Real Estate Agent, Texas, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Keller Williams, Flower Mound, TX,Gary Woltal Blog, Buy a house in Flower Mound, Flower Mound Home Search, Sell Buy Flower Mound TX homes for sale

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2015 

There is a thought out there that life is about 10% of what happens to you and the other 90% is about how you react to it. I spoke in an earlier blog post about getting a handle on your complaining. Don't even think about complaining unless in the other hand you have one or two solutions to apply...
02/04/2015
I always thought it interesting with what TV shows and movies and friends we allow CHILDREN to be exposed to and then later in life WE as adults think we have a much more developed, hardened, and mature mind and we can take ANYTHING into our heads. Are adults really so different?   If you can thi...
02/02/2015
The Seller's Disclosure form in Texas is to be completed by the Homeowner ONLY... and this is key, it should never be delegated to the agent representative. In essence the form is Truth In Advertising. The homeowner on a multi page form reports honestly and forthrightly all he knows about the con...
02/02/2015
Ambassador
1,897,810

Gary Woltal

Assoc. Broker Realtor SFR Dallas Ft. Worth
local_phone(972) 310-8858
smartphone(972) 310-8858
Contact The Author